What Personal Data We Collect
When you use our website, we may collect the following personal data from you:
- Full legal name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What Do We Do With The Personal Information We Collect
The website www.readysetmmo.com requires this information and personal data to understand your needs as well as offer you the goods and services as described on our website. This helps us to fulfil our business obligations to you as well as offer you an improved service. We may also collect data for any of the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve or adapt our products and services.
- We may periodically send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you by email or phone.
The Security of Your Personal Data
Here at www.readysetmmo.com we are committed to ensuring that any personal information or data that you share with us is stored securely. In order to ensure that there is no un-authorised access to any of the information that you provide us with then we have several physical, electronic as well as managerial procedures in place to secure all of this information that we collect online.
A Cookie is a small file which asks your permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. When you agree to this, the file is added and the cookie helps to analyse website traffic and lets you know when you have visited a particular site.
Cookies allow websites to respond to your needs as an individual. It helps websites to be tailored to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering information about your browsing preferences.
Controlling Your Personal Data and Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
You may restrict to the collection and use of the personal information that you send to us in any one of the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us using the information provided below
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you have any questions then please get in touch with us and someone will come back to you as soon as possible.